Grand Christmas Raffle 2017
Terms and conditions
- Thank you for supporting us — all profits from this raffle go directly to Royal Voluntary Service – a charity originally set up almost 80 years ago. Our fantastic group of 25,000 volunteers help over 100,000 older people every month to enjoy a better quality of life. If you would like to make a donation to Royal Voluntary Service, or ask about a gift you've made, please call 0800 731 9197.
- Prizes are open to all GB residents except employees of Royal Voluntary Service, their agencies and other companies having any connection with the production of the raffle, as well as relatives of such persons.
- The Star prize is £5,000 cash or a family holiday to Lapland. The 1st prize is £1,000 cash or an Apple iMac. The 2nd prize is £500 cash or a 42" TV and Blu-ray Player. There are 25 runner-up prizes £20 M&S gift vouchers. There are 25 Speed Draw prizes of Party Packs.
- The closing date for entries to be included in the draw is 6th December 2017.
- The prize winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw at The Data Solutions Centre, Manton Wood Enterprise Park, Worksop S80 2RT on 15th December 2017.
- Winners will be notified in writing within 14 days of the draw and listed on our website. The promoter’s decision is final.
- Tickets must not be sold to or by any person under 16 years of age.
- All profits go directly to Royal Voluntary Service. Unclaimed prizes and late entries will be retained as donations to us. Winners agree to appear in limited publicity for future Royal Voluntary Service fundraising.
- All draws are promoted by Royal Voluntary Service, Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff CF23 8RP. Responsible Person: Fiona Longhurst. The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an entry or suspend the Grand Christmas Raffle 2017.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales. Royal Voluntary Service is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. License number 004909. If you would like to find out more about raffles and lotteries please go to www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
- If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit Gamcare’s website for help or contact the www.gambleaware.co.uk national helpline on: 0808 8020 133. Lines open 8am to midnight, seven days a week.
- Royal Voluntary Service is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with company number 2520413. Registered charity (England and Wales) 1015988 & (Scotland) SC038924. Registered office Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff CF23 8RP.
Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence No. 4909. Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk Promoter: Royal Voluntary Service, Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff CF23 8RP. Responsible person: Fiona Longhurst. Must be 16 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. £1 per entry. Full Terms and Conditions can be obtained here.